Active ICO : 08/03/18 – 09/10/18
The world’s first blockchain-based IT marketplace
|Web site MULTIVEN ICO||Linkedin MULTIVEN ICO|
|Whitepaper MULTIVEN ICO||Telegram MULTIVEN ICO|
|Facebook MULTIVEN ICO||No Slack for MULTIVEN ICO|
|Twitter MULTIVEN ICO||No analysis for MULTIVEN|
|Github MULTIVEN ICO|
Founded in 2005 by Peter Alfred-Adekeye (Cisco Systems’ former Technical Leader for IOS, the software that runs 75% of the Internet infrastructure), Multiven is today, the world’s first and only, apolitical provider of decentralized software integrity maintenance and cyber-defense services for all the Internet Protocol-enabled devices (routers, servers, switches, rewalls etc.) that make up the global Internet network infrastructure.
The Company’s services are powered by a combination of a global community of an elite team of 1200 Internet network experts, security researchers, cryptographers and distinguished engineers in 55 countries, called “Pingsta” and a proprietary Artificial- Intelligence engine called mySolvr.
In order to maintain its financial independence and thus political neutrality, Multiven has never taken a penny from institutional investors and venture capitalists in its 12-year history. Multiven is 100% employee-owned.
Multiven aims to:
- Harness and deploy decentralized human-powered artificial intelligence towards defending Bitcoin, Ethereum and other public cryptocurrency network nodes from centralization cyberattacks. This will be a free service for all Bitcoin, Ethereum and other public cryptocurrency nodes;
- Maintain the integrity of the software that runs all other non-Blockchain Internet networks globally. This will be a for-fee service, payable in Multiven Coins (“MultiCoins”) and at currencies;
- Document and map every device (type, geo-location, owner etc.) on the Internet (hardware and software) and make them globally available on the blockchain.
- Launch the Multiven Open Marketplace (“MOM”), the world’s rst blockchain-based marketplace that will simplify and lower the cost of buying, selling, and sharing of computer and network hardware, software and services between businesses and consumers using Multiven Coins, on a peer-to-peer basis, without intermediaries.
- Design, launch and maintain active Bitcoin full Nodes-in-Orbit (“NiO”) to serve as a spatial extension of the global node network that will be out of reach of earthly adversaries.
Multiven is disrupting the $600 Billion-a-year centralized computer networking equipment industry by creating the world’s first Blockchain-based marketplace, with the Multiven Coin (“MultiCoin”) as its sole crypto-currency, powered by smart contracts for new, pre-owned and recycled IT and network hardware, software, and services.
The reduced cost of purchasing computer and networking equipment via the marketplace, will hopefully help to make node and mining equipment more affordable and therefore incentivize more people to operate full nodes, leading to further decentralization of nodes across all geographies.
On the Cyber-defense side, Multiven aims to:
- Maintain the integrity of Bitcoin and Ethereum network nodes by limiting the attack surface of their directly connected Internet Gateways (“IG” or “NADs”4) via live monitoring and proactive security patches, updates and bug fixes. This will be a free service for all Bitcoin, Ethereum and other public cryptocurrencies nodes and their IGs.
- Limit the attack surface of all Internet networking equipment. This is a for-fee service, that is payable in “MultiCoin” and in at currencies. The solutions, knowledge, and best practices gleaned from this service will be “pushed” to Bitcoin nodes and their IGs, so they may bene t from them proactively.