As of November 1st, 2019, 00:00am EST / 9:00pm PST you will be able to use BNB to pay for trading fees on the Binance.US platform. When you hold BNB and use BNB to pay for trading fees, you will receive a 25% discount on these fees.
Accompanying the BNB trading fee discount, Binance.US is also introducing a tiered VIP trading fee discount program as detailed below:
- General: 0.1% trading fee.
- By default, if you hold BNB in your account, your trading fees will be automatically deducted from your BNB balance. You get a 25% discount (subject to change) from your trading fee if you use BNB to pay for trading fees. Read more
- Trading fees for VIPs are determined based on your trading volume over a 30-day period (in USD) and your daily BNB balance . Detailed BNB holding rules
- At 0:00 AM (UTC) every day, your trading volume over the past 30-day period and your daily BNB balance are evaluated. Your VIP Tier and corresponding Maker/Taker fees will be updated approximately one hour later.
- You will need to hold more than 0 BNB to receive the 25% discount. The amount of BNB will also need to be equal to or more than that required to pay the trading fee on any said trade.
Terms & Conditions:
Binance.US may adjust the tiered trading fee discount based on future market conditions and reserves the right to adjust the rules of the program.
Binance.US is a fast and efficient marketplace providing access and trading across a diverse selection of digital assets. We will continue evaluating coins, tokens and trading pairs to offer on Binance.US in accordance with our Digital Asset Risk Assessment Framework, community feedback, and market demand.
Risk warning: Buying, selling, and holding cryptocurrencies are activities that are subject to high market risk. The volatile and unpredictable nature of the price of cryptocurrencies may result in significant loss. Binance.US is not responsible for any loss that you may incur from price fluctuations when you buy, sell, or hold cryptocurrencies.