Byzbit ICO – First decentralized marketing platform for papermill business
General Byzbit ICO Bounty Rules:
– ALL bounty participants are required to join our official Telegram group and channel. WARNING: Do not ask bounty related questions in our official group if you don’t want yourself to be disqualified in all campaigns).
– You must not leave the Telegram group until the end of the bounty campaign (automatic disqualification and forfeit of all bounty rewards if we caught you leaving during the campaign).
– If you have any questions regarding bounty, please join our official Telegram bounty group and ask our admins. Do not PM me here on Bitcointalk, I will not respond (except for replying to qualified translation applicants).
– One account per person, anybody caught farming the campaign, spamming, botting or cheating the campaign in any way will be rejected. We reserve the right to reject any applicant for any reason.
– The bounty manager reserve the right to edit rules, token allocation, structure, and bounty allocation if necessary
– The bounty manager reserve the right to reject any applicant for any reason if they suspect they might produce negative advertising for the project
– Do not quote your previous reports, you must create a new report every week, do not edit old reports as we will not check these.
Byzbit ICO Bounty details:
– Token Pool: 1.25M tokens (equivalent to $625K USD if computed with the IEO token price of US$ 0.5 each).
– Join all of our official social media channels to get qualified in bounty rewards.
– Weekly Report should be sent every Thursday, 11:59 PM forum time
– 1,250,000 tokens will be distributed to successful applicants of the Signature, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Content and Translation.
– This bounty starts on September 06, 2019 until the end of the IEO or hardcap reached.
Byzbit ICO Facebook Bounty Rules:
– ALL Facebook bounty participants must like our official Facebook page (automatic disqualification and forfeit of rewards if you unlike or unfollow us during the campaign).
– All Facebook posts about Byzbit ICO must be set to public.
– Facebook account must be real and established, at least 6 months old (fake or inactive Facebook accounts are not qualified).
– Multiple accounts are not allowed.
– Include these hashtags for every Facebook post or share you have #byzbit #byzbittoken #byt
– Your weekly post must be at least 30 characters long, and not generic.
– Participants must post their weekly reports on the bounty topic, again do not quote your previous reports.
– You must complete a minimum of 3 posts/shares about Byzbit ICO per week. Do not post more than one on the same day.
– Only one report/week is allowed for each participant. Please submit your reports according to the weeks mentioned above.