C-CEX will be closed temporarily
C-CEX will suspend it’s services for reorganization jun 1, 2019. Please, withdraw your assets. Withdrawals will not be possible after jun, 1.
IRIS/BTC, IRIS/ETH, IRIS/USDT trading pairs are opened on Bibox
Bibox is a leading high-quality digital asset exchange platform. It has innovatively stabilized transactions and simplified operations by introducing for the first time, AI technology to digital asset exchange, and is thus recognized as the first artificial intelligence platform for digital asset exchange.
The IRIS network is named after the Greek goddess Iris, said to be the personification of the rainbow and the faithful messenger between heaven and humanity.
IRIS network aims to build technology foundation which facilitate construction of distributed business applications. It goes beyond today’s blockchain systems which are mainly for digitalized assets.
The key challenges that we aim to address via the IRIS network are two-fold:
– Integration and collaboration of off-chain computing and resources on a distributed ledger;
– Interoperability of the services across heterogeneous chains.
Switch to OKEx and get 10 USDT
Follow the steps below and get 10 USDT for Free!
During the promotion period:
– Register an OKEx account
– Deposit a min of 100 USDT from a compromised exchange to OKEx
– Our team will review all the transactions
– If your transaction meets the requirement, you will get 10 USDT!
Terms & conditions:
– Promotion period: May 8, 2019 to May 22, 2019 (CET, UTC+1)
– Limit 1 entry per participant
– Valid for new users only
– Limit to the first 1,000 deposits only
– Deposits must be sent from the compromised exchange addresses
– Deposit amount must be larger than 100 USDT
– Participants must maintain a minimum of 100 USDT in the account balance during the promotion period
– Rewards will be credited to the eligible users in 10 working days after the promotion ends
– Any users attempting to tamper with the result will be disqualified from this promotion
– In case of dispute, OKEx reserves the right of final decision