Cake Wallet for Monero is now available at https://github.com/cake-tech/cake_wallet
It has all of the same features and functionality as the iOS version except backups and biometric authenticatoion.
Features of Cake Wallet:
- You control your own seed and keys
- Simple interface
- Monero’s unique Subaddresses
- Supports conversion into many fiat currencies
- Create multiple wallets
- Create multiple accounts
- Address Book to save various crypto addresses
- Restore existing wallets using seed or private keys
- Restore wallets from block height or date
- Rescan wallet
- Also supports the MyMonero 13 word seed to restore your wallets
- Adjustable transaction speeds
- Choose and save your own daemon/node
- Connects directly to the monero blockchain
- Dark Mode
- EXCHANGE between XMR, BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, DASH, USDT, EOS, XRP, TRX, BNB, ADA, XLM, and NANO in 2 Exchanges!
- Supports many languages.