Candela ICO Bounty
What is the Candela ICO project?
Our vision is to create truly decentralized solar energy all across the world made up of we the people, not the power companies or middlemen. We have created IoT hardware and software for seamless peer-to-peer energy transfer. By using blockchain technology we enable owners of solar panels to sell their generated energy to other users, bringing in the best returns possible for their solar energy and the cheapest green energy on the market. People across the globe will be able to transfer solar energy to others in their communities using Candela Coin as a medium of exchange. Our decentralized system does not rely on the existing power grid infrastructure. In the event of inclement weather, power outages, or down power lines, decentralized solar power will still be able to be generated and provide electricity to the community. Candela is the impetus for the democratization of energy.
1. ICO Bounty campaign will be managed by Bounty Detective.
2. 4,000,000 CLA tokens are to be divided according to the stakes accumulated amongst selected participants.
3. The bounty program has been launched on 07.08.2020 and will run until 15.10.2020.
Candela ICO Bounty Rules
1. All Participants need to visit the official Candela Coin’s website.
2. All participants must join the Candela Coin’s official Telegram Group and make at least 1 constructive comment.
4. Talking about the bounty program in the project chat group will lead to immediate disqualification from the campaign and an instant ban from the company chat group. Please ask your bounty related questions in the Bounty Detective Group.
5. KYC is not required for the bounty campaign. However, the project team has the right to require KYC for suspicious cases.
6. Please note that any offensive or inappropriate behavior will lead to immediate disqualification from the campaign.
7. Using multiple accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. You will be disqualified from the bounty program immediately and all of your accounts will be banned permanently.
8. The bounty manager and the project team reserve the right to make changes to the conditions at any time.
More info about Candela Coin’s Bounty by this link