CoinAnalyst BOUNTY CAMPAIGN SPECIFICS
For this Bounty 2.0 and Bounty 1.0, CoinAnalyst has reserved 2% from the total tokens. All of these CoinAnalyst tokens will be fully distributed among the CoinAnalyst bounty campaigns participants. As the total amount of participants is unknown, the CoinAnalyst token will be allocated based on a predetermined amount for each bounty campaign.
We are looking forward to engaging with you!
Example: In the signature campaign a campaign participant will get stakes on a weekly basis during participation in the campaign. In the end, his amount of CoinAnalyst tokens will be calculated with the following formula:
(Amount allocated for specified campaign / Total amount of stakes) * Member’s stakes
Example: (400,000 Allocated / 12,000 Total Stakes) * 100 Member stakes = 3333.33 COY tokens
Distribution of Rewards
**If we get less than 50 participants of CoinAnalyst BOUNTY in any campaign until the end of the crowdsale, we’ll reduce funds by half for the respective campaign. And similarly, if we get less then 20 participants, we’ll reduce the funds to one third. Except for Translation campaign.
- Social media Campaign: 45% of 2% COY tokens
- Signature Campaign: 15% of 2% COY tokens
Once an ETH address is submitted, it will not be changed for any reason. Be careful when submitting your ETH address.
Do not submit ETH addresses from exchanges like ShapeShift, mixers, or any other 3rd party service. Provide only ETH addresses to which you know your private keys (or seed phrases).
CoinAnalyst BOUNTY Rules:
- Only constructive posts will be counted towards this CoinAnalyst BOUNTY campaign. We are not looking for fluff comments, e.g. “This project looks promising.” or “This is big for sports” or “Wow, good luck to the dev team.” Instead, we are looking for substantive comments – comments that move the needle either positively or constructively/critically – it’s up to you.
- Negative trust (Trust from DT2 or above) members are not allowed to join this campaign.
- 1 account per user. Any user found to have alternate accounts in the campaign will be kicked and denied payment. IP checking is in effect.
- We don’t pay for posts less than 80 characters in length.
- Users found to spam will be banned from the campaign and payment will be denied. Entries that are poorly crafted, deemed templated or fluff will not count.
- It is on the user to check if their links work. Any user with improper links will be disqualified and not paid out.
- If we get fewer than 500 participants in the Telegram campaign/fewer than 20 participants in the signature campaign/fewer than 50 participants in any other campaign until the end of the crowdsale, we’ll reduce funds by half for the respective campaign. Except for Translation campaign.
You will find the detailed list of different CoinAnalyst BOUNTY campaigns below.
Social Media CoinAnalyst Bounty: https://app.bountyportals.com/
Telegram CoinAnalyst Campaign: https://t.me/CoinAnalystAirdrop
Bounty CoinAnalyst Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117252.0