The Colletrix ICO platform will be one of the IP industry’s first platform whereby original owners of IP can grant new lifetime licenses through tokenization. We are applying the NFT technology to construct a brand new business model that will be mutually beneficial to the IP owners and consumers. By doing so, we embark on the first step to expand and enhance the blockchain community ecosystem. The Platform will be the milestone of a new era for the merchandise market and IP industry.
Terms & Conditions For Colletrix Bounty Campaign:
1. Every participant must sign up using the proper form. Submission of report without proper signup will result in no match within our counting application.
2. Colletrix ICO reserves the right to adjust the reward amount, depending on a number of applicants in each of the bounty campaigns.
3. Any application with improper information will be disqualified without notice (ie wrong ETH address, etc…)
4. Check the ETH address you’re entering twice, any changes in later stages will be denied.
5. All work from Content Creation campaign will be submitted in forms. Reports submitted on this thread will not be counted
6. All work from Facebook & Twitter campaign will be submitted on this thread.
7. Stakes are calculated internally but will be disclosed at the end.
8. When Colletrix bounty ends, you will have 7 days for any questions/complaints
9. Any users who get their reddit/facebook/twitter account banned will lose ALL stakes. Please use your accounts responsibly.
10. By signing up for the bounty, you accept these terms.
11. Please post this for your proof of authentication #ProofOfAuthentication.
12. Every participant must need to join to our official Colletrix Telegram group & to official Colletrix bounty group, failure to do so may result in forfeiture of your rewards.
Week 1 [May 5 – 11, 2019]
Week 2 [May 12 – 18, 2019]
Week 3 [May 19 – May 25, 2019]
Week 4 [May 26 – June 1, 2019]
Week 5 [June 2 – June 8, 2019]
Week 6 [June 9 – June 15, 2019]
Week 7 [June 16 – June 22, 2019]
Week 8 [June 23 – June 29, 2019]
Translation Colletrix bounty Campaign
5,000,000 Colletrix Boounty Token Allotted
ANN thread translation
We split languages into two groups Priority and Additional.
We would like to concentrate on translating into Priority Languages first.
How To Participate?
– Join to our official Colletrix ICO Telegram group: https://t.me/colletrix
– Join to our official Colletrix ICO bounty group: https://t.me/colletrixbountygroup
– Fill-up this form
– ANN thread: 150 Stakes for Priority language, 130 Stakes for Additional Language
– Moderation/Management ANN: 5 Stakes per Valid Post
Terms & Conditions:
– Translations need to be proper in grammar and vocabulary.
– Translations must be original, no Google translate. If we will find that the text is translated with the help of automated translation tools, the translator will be blacklisted, and no payments will be made
– We do not need any Single Post Dead Thread. If you failed to keep the thread active and up to date, your reward can be reduced to 50% of the actual payment or you could simply be disqualified.
– If there will be a lot of mistakes in the translation, the translator will be blacklisted, and no payments will be made
– Translators are expected to remain engaged in a discussion about Colletrix on a thread specific to their language.
– Translations have to be done professionally.
– For stake counting, only the posts of the OP are counted towards Moderation activity.
Colletrix Content Bounty Capmaign
7,500,000 Colletrix Token Allotted Important Update
High Quality: 50 stakes
Good Quality: 30 Stakes
Low Quality: 10 Stakes
Repeated Content To Other Sites: 5 Stakes
1. The Blogs and Sites accepted to obtain the rewards are Medium, blogger, WordPress, personal websites, third-party websites and any website that is strictly related to cryptocurrencies.
2. The posts and articles published must contain a minimum of 500 words, IEO logo and be clear, concise and explanatory
3. The posts and articles must contain 1 link to ANN thread, 3 links to IEO, 1 link to your own Bitcointalk profile
4. Plagiarism or use of spam or copied publications, unfavorable for IEO, will be considered as invalid submissions.
5. Content can be in own language
6. Maximum 5 submissions per user