Ferrum Network ICO Bounty Campaign starts April 21st and will go until July 31st.
Bounty campaign allocated 3 125 000 FRM tokens + extra 93,750 FRM (3% of pool) for YouTube Campaign.
Ferrum Network ICO is a high-speed interoperability network for real-world financial applications. Ferrum’s revolutionary technology brings networks together for high-speed and low-cost transaction experience, for most digital assets: BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, Zcash, and hundreds more. Ferrum Network aims to empower millions around the world with advanced financial products including fiat gateways, non-custodial wallet and the DAG-based blockchain in which our native token will utilize.
Ferrum Network Bounty types:
(Forum) Media/Blog Campaign – 10%
(Forum) YouTube Campaign – 5% + extra 93,750 FRM (3% of pool)
(Bitcointalk) Signature Campaign – 15%
(Altcointalks) Signature Campaign – 15%
(Forum) Translation Campaign – 5%
(Bounty0x) Instagram Campaign – 5%
(Bounty0x) Reddit Campaign – 5%
(Bounty0x) Telegram Campaign – 10%
(Bounty0x) Twitter Campaign – 20%
(Bounty0x) Facebook Campaign – 10%
General Bounty Rules
1. Join the official Telegram Chat.
2. You need to download Unifyre Wallet for Token Distribution at the end of Campaign. (not released yet, you will receive ETH tokens, which can be swapped in unifyre later)
3. Write a post in this thread with confirmation of joining Bounty Campaign.
4. Weekly report not required for Signature Campaign. You should make enough posts in days included in current week. All exact week dates are indicated in a spreadsheet.
5. Using multi-accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed.
It will result getting all of your accounts permanently banned from the campaign.
6. We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign at any time if we think you are not honest, or spamming the forum.
7. In case we remove you from the campaign for any reason, we reserve the right to delete your Stakes.
8. We may not accept you in the campaign for any reasons.
9. When a certain number of participants is reached, we can stop registration in campaigns.
10. Your stakes can be deleted and you can be removed from the campaign if you inactive/making mistakes for more than 3 weeks.
11. Stakes will be distributed in our spreadsheets every week, on Sunday until 23:59 by forum time
Ferrum Network Media Bounty Rules
All articles will be divided into 3 categories and will be rewarded as follows:
Professional: from 10 000 Stakes
Good: from 5000 Stakes
Normal: from 1500 Stakes
Rejected: 0 Stakes
You will receive stakes at the end of the bounty, depending on the quality and popularity of your content. Using other people’s articles, translations and other plagiarism are not accepted. All content will be judged by the content, relevance, and number of views.
Terms and Conditions:
3 articles per person and we may not accept your second articles, if they will be not unique or it will be just repeat, low quality, etc.
1. You can publish your content on any website/blog.
2. Your article should contain at least 300 words and be unique.
3. Copying graphics, text and other content is not allowed.
(You can use official images, logos posted on Website, Twitter, Medium, etc.)
4. Write a post in this topic with confirmation of joining the bounty campaign.
5. All languages are accepted.
6. You will not receive reward if your article will be deleted/suspended until the final reward in tokens is not indicated in spreadsheet.
7. Put the following links at the end of the article