1. Bounty campaign starts on November 26 and lasts extended to May 26, 2019. Bounty rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the bounty ends.
2. Join the official files.fm Telegram Group: http://t.me/filesfm and files.fm Bounty group: https://t.me/joinchat/Fx2VP043eQFsk0yON2I65Q Use the bounty campaign Telegram group for all bounty related questions.
3. All applicants must create an account at files.fm and enter their wallet address in the account settings to receive the bounty reward. Register to –> Files.fm
4. Every week a new report must be submitted in this thread until Sunday 23:59 UTC, edited posts will not be counted.
5. ICO reserves the right to adjust the reward amount, depending on number of applicants in the bounty campaign.
6. Any application with improper information will be disqualified without notice (i.e. wrong ETH address, etc.)
7. Safety of your wallets is your own concern. Any hacked/breached wallets will not be changed.
8. Using multi-accounts, spamming and cheating are not allowed and will result in disqualification from the campaign.
Participants will get stakes based on their contributions as described below in each campaign. At the end of the bounty program, your total number of FFM tokens in each campaign will be determined using the following formula:
(The total number of FFM tokens allocated for that campaign / Total number of all participants’ stakes in that campaign) x Your stakes in that campaign
Campaign 1: Signature – 25%
Campaign 2: Twitter – 12%
Campaign 3: Facebook – 12%
Campaign 4: Content creation – 30%
Campaign 5: Telegram – 6%
Campaign 6: Translation, Moderation – 5%
Campaign 7: Reddit – 5%
Campaign 8: Linkedin – 5%
Limited to 300 Participants only
1. All participants CAN remove their signatures or leave this signature campaign, their stakes will be credited IF they were able to wear it for 3 consecutive weeks. Proper request to leave must be sent to the manager in the bounty Telegram group and signature can be removed after getting manager’s approval, otherwise stakes for that week might be missing.
2. Participant should be an active Bitcointalk user with no negative trust.
3. A minimum of 10 constructive posts per week are required. Spam, off-topic and meaningless posts will not count. Posts with less than 100 characters will not count.
4. Posts in alternate cryptocurrencies section are required.
5. Posts in Other section and subsections, Bounties threads will not be counted.
6. No more than 4 posts per week in Local section will be counted.
7. The personal text must be worn.
8. Users found spamming or trolling will be immediately disqualified.
9. Using multiple signatures or another project’s avatar at the same time is prohibited.
Jr. Member: 1 stake/week
Member: 2 stakes/week
Full Member: 3 stakes/week
Sr. Member: 5 stakes/week
Hero/Legendary: 7 stakes/week
Wearing our avatar gives you +1 stake per week
Twitter files.fm ICO Bounty
1. Follow Files.fm Twitter page https://twitter.com/files_fm
2. Only one Twitter account per person allowed
3. Your Twitter account must have at least 250 real followers.
4. Minimum of 5 tweets and retweets per week. (10 submissions/week)
5. Participant must not make more than 1 tweet or retweet per hour, 2 tweets or retweets per day, 10 tweets or retweets per week. You will be banned if you tweet it all in one day.
6. Your Twitter audit (https://www.twitteraudit.com/) score must be equal to at least 85% and only real followers from the last audit will count.
7. You have to post at least 5 original tweets per week with the hashtags #FilesfmLibrary, #library, #storage, #crowdfunding, #blockchain and https://library.files.fm/.
8. Your weekly tweets must be at least 30 characters long, and not generic. If you are found out literally copy-pasting other users tweets you will not be awarded any stakes, be unique.
9. Profile must be public.
250-999 followers: 1 stake per week
1000-1999 followers: 2 stakes per week
2000-4999 followers: 4 stakes per week
5000-9999 followers: 6 stakes per week
10000+ followers: 8 stakes per week
Translation and moderation files.fm ICO Bounty
1. Translations need to be proper in grammar and vocabulary.
2. Translations must be original, no Google translate. If we will find that the text is translated with the help of automated translation tools, translator will be blacklisted, and no payments will be made
3. We do not need any Single Post Dead Thread. If you failed to keep the thread active and up to date, your reward can be reduced to 50% of the actual payment or you could simply be disqualified.
4. If there will be a lot of mistakes in translation, translator will be blacklisted, and no payments will be made.
5. Must have prior experience translating announcement threads, bounty thread and whitepapers.
Creation of local Telegram group and translation of pinned message from main group: 10 stakes + 2 stakes/member at end of campaign
ANN+bounty threads: 50 stakes + 5 stakes per valid post
Whitepaper translation: 250 stakes
Website translation: 300 stakes
Fill out the form to join the list of translation candidates. The bounty manager will contact you once you’re approved. Do not start working on the translation without receiving approval first.
After being approved and completing the translation, post in this thread with a link to the translated content
Bounty registration: https://goo.gl/forms/ePp23UpBl6wMchuW2
More info about Files.fm ICO Bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5075959.0