Ended ICO : 16/04/18 – 16/05/18
Shivom is powering the next era of genomics through blockchain technology
|Web site Shivom ICO||Linkedin Shivom ICO|
|Whitepaper Shivom ICO||Telegram Shivom ICO|
|Facebook Shivom ICO||Slack Shivom ICO|
|Twitter Shivom ICO||No analysis for Shivom|
|No Github for Shivom|
Shivom offers the first ever integrated solution for patients and genome data donors where everybody will be able to have their genome sequenced and securely stored. This ecosystem will provide an open web-marketplace for other providers such as pharmaceuticals, research organizations, governments, patient-support groups and insurance companies to add their apps and services, alongside genomic data analytics and personalized medicine.
We envision a future where genomic data becomes ubiquitous, with its insights for enhancing healthcare securely available and accessible to all. Shivom is pioneering the omics ecosystem to make this vision a reality by offering a rst-of-its-kind investment proposition in the rapidly growing market for personalized medicine, powered by state-of-the-art blockchain technology.
We will additionally build a state-of-the art and not-for-pro t drug discovery and precision medicine organization. Shivom researchers will use data-driven tools and techniques, particularly machine learning methods that underpin artificial intelligence, which will offer promise in improving healthcare systems and services around the globe.
Blockchain technology is our tech partner of choice because it is able to address trust issues, including patient consent, data ownership, data integrity, and authentication. Blockchain can also manage complex data rights and allow ne- grained access using smart contracts.
To make the direct-to-consumer business more open, fair, and beneficial to all users, the Shivom platform uses blockchain technology to create a disruptive genomics ecosystem. It ensures data is owned by the data donors themselves. It ensures a transparent and secure bridge to organizations interested in using that data.
- Genome data donors own their data and access rights
- Donors gain rewards for sharing their genomic data on the blockchain by selling access rights directly to third party institutions such as pharmaceutical companies
- Pharmaceutical companies use the Shivom platform to re ne drug development
- Shivom users have full and ne-grained control of who can access the data even after a third party institution has had access to it
- Patients get personalized health, well-being, and lifestyle information
- A dynamic ecosystem is created and continuously re ned in which the community can identify and remove potential health roadblocks before they become serious