The world’s first blockchain-based marketplace for the global $3 Trillion IT products and services Industry. MULTIVEN ICO rating – 79
|Visit MULTIVEN ICO site
PRE ICO Dates : 01/07/18 – 09/10/18
Roadmap: 8/10 Legal: 2/5 ICO terms: 2/5
Team: 17/20 Token applying: 4/5 Promotion: 16/20
About MULTIVEN ICO (token sale)
Founded in Palo Alto, California in 2005, Multiven ICO is the world’s first and only provider ofindependent and decentralised software integrity maintenance and cyber-defense services for all the blockchain nodes and hardware that make up the world’s Internet networks.
Multiven ICO is tokenising its existing successful business by developing the Multiven ICO Open Marketplace (MOM), the world’s first blockchain-based marketplace for the global $4 IT hardware, software and services Industry, that will enable everybody to buy and sell phones, computers, routers, firewalls, software licenses etc., on a peer-to-peer basis, powered by smart contracts, with the Multicoin as the sole medium-of-exchange.
Multicoin transaction fees from the MOM will fund the cyber-defense of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other public blockchain nodes on Earth, as well as their decentralisation into low-Earth-orbit.
The MOM will be live end of April.
In order to maintain its financial independence and thus political neutrality, Multiven has never taken a penny from institutional investors and venture capitalists in its 14-year history. Multiven ICO is 100% employee-owned.
Multiven ICO aims to:
- Harness and deploy decentralized human-powered artificial intelligence towards defending Bitcoin, Ethereum and other public cryptocurrency network nodes from centralization cyberattacks. This will be a free service for all Bitcoin, Ethereum and other public cryptocurrency nodes;
- Maintain the integrity of the software that runs all other non-Blockchain Internet networks globally. This will be a for-fee service, payable in Multiven Coins (“MultiCoins”) and at currencies;
- Document and map every device (type, geo-location, owner etc.) on the Internet (hardware and software) and make them globally available on the blockchain.
- Launch the Multiven Open Marketplace (“MOM”), the world’s rst blockchain-based marketplace that will simplify and lower the cost of buying, selling, and sharing of computer and network hardware, software and services between businesses and consumers using Multiven Coins, on a peer-to-peer basis, without intermediaries.
- Design, launch and maintain active Bitcoin full Nodes-in-Orbit (“NiO”) to serve as a spatial extension of the global node network that will be out of reach of earthly adversaries.
Multiven ICO is disrupting the $600 Billion-a-year centralized computer networking equipment industry by creating the world’s first Blockchain-based marketplace, with the Multiven Coin (“MultiCoin”) as its sole crypto-currency, powered by smart contracts for new, pre-owned and recycled IT and network hardware, software, and services.
The reduced cost of purchasing computer and networking equipment via the marketplace, will hopefully help to make node and mining equipment more affordable and therefore incentivize more people to operate full nodes, leading to further decentralization of nodes across all geographies.
On the Cyber-defense side, Multiven aims to:
- Maintain the integrity of Bitcoin and Ethereum network nodes by limiting the attack surface of their directly connected Internet Gateways (“IG” or “NADs”4) via live monitoring and proactive security patches, updates and bug fixes. This will be a free service for all Bitcoin, Ethereum and other public cryptocurrencies nodes and their IGs.
- Limit the attack surface of all Internet networking equipment. This is a for-fee service, that is payable in “MultiCoin” and in at currencies. The solutions, knowledge, and best practices gleaned from this service will be “pushed” to Bitcoin nodes and their IGs, so they may bene t from them proactively.
Multiven ICO Quick Facts:
– ICO Start Date — May 1, 2019;
– ICO End Date — April 16, 2020;
– Total tokens up for sale — 700 Million, distributed at a rate of 2 Million Multicoins (MTCN) per day, over the specified period;
– Starting minimum bid price on day 1 per MTCN is €1.
What is a Dutch Auction?
In traditional auctions, customers make bids of increasing value for a particular item, until none of the other bidders are willing or able to bid higher.
Dutch auctions work differently.
A Dutch auction is a public offering auction structure in which the price of the offering is set after taking in all bids to determine the highest price at which the total offering can be sold. In this type of auction, investors place a bid for the amount they are willing to buy in terms of quantity and price.
The concept and perception of fairness of this type of sale has a very meaningful bearing on Multiven’s token sale.