Blockchain and A.I. ICO. Viola.AI ICO rating – not rated.
|Visit Viola.AI ICO site
Ended ICO : 14/03/18 – 13/04/18
About Viola.AI ICO (token sale)
Singles and couples face numerous challenges in their journey of finding love and sustaining their relationships. Singles risk being victims of love scams due to the lack of identity verification, experience online dating fatigue and could be exploited by some unethical dating services. On the other hand, couples face difficulty in sustaining their marriages, exacerbated by uncertainty on where to seek help and which advice to follow. Many are also reluctant to share their problems due to concerns of privacy and stigma.
Viola.AI is our solution for singles and couples experiencing these love and relationship challenges.
Viola.AI harnesses on the latest technology in artificial intelligence, cryptocurrency and trustless smart contracts to develop a powerful lifelong relationship advisor named Viola and an AI-driven marketplace to create and sustain successful and happy relationships for all singles and couples.
Viola.AI is designed to help achieve the following objectives:
- The World’s Most Effective A.I. Advisor and Assistant for Dating and Relationships
- The Go-to Marketplace for Dating and Relationship
To achieve the objectives, Viola.AI is equipped with several core capabilities.
- A.I. Engine – Provides highly personalized matching and discreet relationship advices which evolves according to the user’s relationship status by employing A.I. with personalised machine learning engine and natural language empathy
- Blockchain Technology – Protects users through Real-ID Verification with visual recognition technology, facilitates trustless and efficient transactions with Viola.AI Wallet and Hedged Escrow System
- Marketplace – Provides timely recommendations to address the user’s needs for goods and services, offers strong community support with quality content and advice that addresses user’s enquiry and allows customization of Viola.AI core services on 3rd party platforms