SilkChain ICO is the first blockchain project dedicated to improving international trade. SilkChain ICO rating – 83
|Visit SilkChain ICO site
PRE ICO Dates : 07/05/18 – 07/06/18
Roadmap: 4/10 Legal: 4/5 ICO terms: 4/5
Team: 19/20 Token applying: 5/5 Promotion: 17/20
Rank in IN – 222724, Rank in ID – 266075
About SilkChain ICO (token sale)
Silkchain ICO is the first blockchain project dedicated to improving international trade.
For its fundraising, the project has gathered the most influential members and participants. The project has gathered world leading business groups, trading companies, e-commerce companies, logistics, warehousing and finance companies from around the world. The participants involved firmly believe in the mutually benefital, mutually trusting principals of the project. The members are committed to transform their respective centralized systems to a decentralized, open, transparent, trusted ecosystem. We are united around the goal of sharing more resources, and profits to create a bigger, and more efficient market to improve the long term sustainability of global trade.
SilkChain Facilitated Scenarios
The silk chain team has twenty years of experience in cross-border trade, and all team members are from more than 20 countries, and there are hundreds of partners in the world, including:
- Trade centers: it has covered 6% of the 10300 trade centers all over the world, covering more than 15 million small and medium-sized businesses.
- Exhibition centers: more than 10 offline O2O exhibition centers located in Europe, Middle East and South East Asia.
- Wholesale marketplaces with all categories: Covering B2B/B2C/C2C business models, for instance, OSELL Group Singpore has already laid out a global cross-border B2B platform covering 26 countries including Russia, Dubai, Poland, Vietnam, Canada, Malaysia and Indonesia, etc.
- B2C and B2B E-commerce platforms: including Clothing Electronics Household and Agriculture Products
- Logistics: a number of cross-border, domestic logistics and logistics tracking service providers.
- Overseas Warehousing: overseas warehousing service partners from 8 countries, providing delivery and fulfillment services like FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) for the B2B/B2C e-commerce platforms.
- Import and export agent: to provide assistance in customs declaration & clearance, logistics and other agency services.
- Credit insurance service provider that provides contracts, qualifications and basic credit compliance certificates.
- Quality traceability: service providers from China, and Australia, using the Internet of things technology to provide product authentication, source of origin tracing and other services,etc.
- Payment: payment Service providers and digital banking service praters from China, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Trade Financing services: trade financing services providers from the UK, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, and HK,etc.
- Insurance services: insurance companies or agents providing all kinds of insurances, including certified goods damage and delay insurance, logistics, cargo insurance, export credit insurance.
- Technical Services: Technical service providers offering ERP/CRM/Logistics and warehousing systems-commerce platform development, etc.