Token backed by physical gold and featuring Proof of Stake Rewards. Guardian Gold ICO rating – not rated.
|Visit Guardian Gold ICO site
Active ICO : 30/01/19 – 27/02/19
About Guardian Gold ICO (token sale)
Guardian Gold ICO is a cryptocurrency that has all of the benefits of a digital currency along with security of the backing by 100% physical gold. This provides a floor for the ultimate price of GGT, but there is no ceiling.
GGT tokens are ERC-20 compliant which are deployed on the Ethereum network. GGT contain the full cryptographic security of the Ethereum network protocols.
Each 1 GGT token is backed by 1 gram of 99.99% gold cast bars from London Bullion Market Association approved refiners.
GGT ICO tokens will initially be purchased using the Ethereum cryptocurrency. GGT ICO tokens will be sold and minted in multiple rounds. GGT tokens can be purchased on the Guardian Gold website.
Within 10 business days of GGT minting, the corresponding amount of gold is purchased by Guardian Gold ICO and stored within our worldwide vaults.
GGT tokens can be redeemed for physical gold (32 GGT minimum) or exchanged for Ethereum currency(1 GGT minimum). When GGT tokens are redeemed they are then burned from the total GGT supply.
GGT Backed by Physical Gold
- Each GGT token is backed by 1 gram of 99.99% gold cast bars from London Bullion Market Association approved refiners.
- Your physical gold is stored with a heavily secured vaulting service in Singapore
- All GGT physical gold is uniquely identified and owned by the GGT token holders
- Within 7 days of the minting of new GGT tokens, the corresponding amount of physical gold is purchased, vaulted, inspected, and recorded.
- GGT tokens can be redeemed for physical gold within 10 business days(32 GGT minimum)
- GGT tokens can be redeemed for Ethereum at any time(1 GGT minimum)
- There is Zero charge to GGT token holders for physical gold storage
- There is Zero charge for GGT token transfers(except for any Ethereum transaction costs)
Guardian Gold Token ICO (GGT)
The Guardian Gold Token ICO (GGT) is an ERC-20 Ethereum based token.
just like any other ERC-20 token. This means GGT will be able to be listed on ERC-20 compatible token exchanges.
The GGT token is unique in that 15% of the net proceeds (price minus gold cost) of every new GGT minted is distributed to all existing GGT holders.