Global Property Register GPR – Where Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence Meet. GLOBAL PROPERTY REGISTER ICO rating – 63
|Visit GLOBAL PROPERTY REGISTER ICO site
PRE ICO Dates : 07/03/19 – 17/05/19
Roadmap: 4/10 Legal: 1/5 ICO terms: 2/5
Team: 14/20 Token applying: 4/5 Promotion: 15/20
About GLOBAL PROPERTY REGISTER ICO (token sale)
Global Property Register ICO is a decentralised ecosystem that provides the world with the FIRST global blockchain register.
We leverage blockchain technology to make registering properties easier for mankind especially in the developing world.
Global Property Register (GPR) ICO is the FIRST universal real estate register that will be worldwide in nature, covering both developed and developing countries. It will provide proof of ownership for the over 4.5bn people ($20trn value) around the world who are currently are not covered and hence cut off from the real estate and financial markets. Secondly, it will in addition provide a global property exchange. This platform will serve as an international digital real estate marketplace to all market participants. Thirdly, analytical solutions and tools powered by Artificial intelligence will be provided to property owners enabling them make wise decisions and projection.
- Most Land and Property is not registered. The World Bank says that only 30% of land rights are registered or recorded worldwide – and this needs to change. Most countries do not have a central property register(https://www.worldbank.org/en/topic/land)
- Current Land and Property registers are open to abuse. These are held in databases or paper forms that are open to abuse and alteration by corrupt officials. These officials often alter the records in return for bribes or favours
- The records are not safe from theft or natural disasters like floods, fires and hurricanes.
- The Registers are fragmented and not all inclusive. In the United Kingdom for example each Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland all have separate registers. More importantly not all properties are on the register. In England only property above £45,000 is required to be registered meaning hundreds of thou- sands of properties are excluded.
GPR ICO Solution
- We are building a register for those countries of the world which do not have one. Our Global Property register on the blockchain will provide for over 4.5bn people a state-of-the art property register
- Because it is decentralised and on the blockchain, it is secure and not open to abuse or manipulation by any one party. It is an immutable record with a full transaction history.
- Records are safe and secure from natural disasters like floods, hurricanes and fires.
- The Global Property Register is universal and all-inclusive. All types of property irrespective of value will be included.
Global Property Register ICO Vision
A world in which every homeowner is able to leverage the value of his or her real estate( house or land). Property documents are secure and easily accessible.
Land and property fraud is eliminated especially in developing countries of Africa, Asia and South America.
GPR ICO Mision
We plan to achieve this by
1. Building a Global Property Register
2. Artificial Intelligence powered analytics to support property owners
3. Building a social platform to promote adoption of state of the art real estate solutions
4. Building a blockchain property exchange where people can buy and sell property
- No advance Property Register currently exist in the world. We shall be the first mover
- Over 4.5bn people do not have access to property register
- We plan to capture 10% of the population in the next 5 years i.e. 450 million
- Access to the system will be based on our token XRX
- Who knows how much it will be worth in 5 years