A new generation of energy efficient miners from 550 to 800 watts. MSRise ICO rating – 68
|Visit MSRise ICO site
PRE ICO Dates : 05/01/19 – 31/07/19
Roadmap: 7/10 Legal: 2/5 ICO terms: 3/5
Team: 15/20 Token applying: 3/5 Promotion: 13/20
About MSRise ICO (token sale)
MSRise ICO Project Goals
The MSRise ICO involves the further development and production of equipment that rapidly reduces the energy consumption of mining farms for the extraction of cryptocurrency. The project has the following objectives:
1) To reduce the negative impact of mining cryptocurrency on the environment;
2) To reduce the level of monopolization of the mining equipment market by proposing a new competitive solution, and therefore indirectly contribute to decrease in prices for equipment and to increase the efficiency of mining activities;
3) For the reason of falling prices for cryptocurrency assets, to maintain the efficiency of mining cryptocurrency above zero.
To achieve these goals, it is supposed to consistently solve the following tasks:
1) To finalize the solution of MSRise ICO to create design documentation for new equipment;
2) To organize the production and testing of the first industrial design of our unique equipment;
3) To start an advertising campaign of MSRise ICO and to collect pre-orders for our equipment;
4) To establish the manufacture of our equipment at the existing facilities of the MSRise ICO partners;
5) To create a network of sales and service organizations to promote of sales and to provide the repair of our equipment.
To accomplish these tasks, we plan to attract funds from cryptocurrency investors by holding ICO.
Brief description of MSRise ICO
The problem of improving the energy efficiency of mining has already matured in 2015, becoming by the 2019 an acute problem of the industry, which cast doubt on any prospects for further development. The share of mining cryptocurrency in global power consumption by 2019 represents a percentage of the global power consumption.
Mining went on the standard way to improve energy efficiency:
1) The energy efficiency of individual components of standard technical solutions used for mining has been improved as much as possible;
2) Specialized mining solutions (ASIC) were developed, in which the loss of energy on unproductive equipment operation is minimized;
3) The evolution of specialized solutions has begun in the direction of using more and more energy-efficient technologies (mainly towards maximizing the sealing of semiconductors in crystals). So, in 2019, the industry moves to the technological standard for the manufacturing of 7 nanometer microcircuits;
4) Around the world, the teams began to be created that are looking for breakthrough solutions to drastically improve energy efficiency by using of other physical principles for mining.
Exactly that way the MSRise development team went, creating a fundamentally new technical solution that can be used to radically increase the energy efficiency of computing. The board developed by the company takes over control all components of the power consumption of the computing system, which allows with the same power of the computing equipment, to consume substantially less energy, cutting off a significant part of the energy consumption aimed at heating the equipment.
Today, MSRise ICO invention is in the form of drawings and a scientific rationale for future performance indicators of equipment. All these intangible assets are on the balance of MSRise and are protected by trade secrets.
MSRise ICO details
Total emissions 50 million MSRise tokens with a nominal price of 5 euro cents
Period of crowdfunding Pre-ICO from May 01, 2019 to July 31, 2019
ICO from September 01, 2019 to November 30, 2019
Investors are suggested MSRise Utility Tokens issued according to the ERC-20 standard, which can be exchanged starting from January 1, 2020 for MSRise products and services according to the company’s price list, at a nominal value with a discount of up to 20%
Pre-ICO 10-20 million MSRise tokens
ICO 28-38 million MSRise tokens
Total collection About 2 million euros
Emission control Non-placed ICO tokens are burned at the end of the crowdfunding period.