Loopex ICO rating and review

loopex-ico

Loopex is an international platform, which provides various cryptocurrency services to its customers. Loopex ICO rating – 74

ICO Loopex Visit Loopex ICO site

Active ICO : 30/04/19 – 01/07/19

ICO rating
Business: 17/20 Product: 2/5 WP: 7/10 
Roadmap: 7/10 Legal: 1/5 ICO terms: 3/5 
Team: 15/20 Token applying: 5/5 Promotion: 17/20 
web site Loopex
web site Loopex
web site Loopex
web site Loopex
web site Loopex

About Loopex ICO (token sale)

Loopex ICO is an international platform, which provides various cryptocurrency services to its customers. We create cryptocurrency financial center with the help of advanced blockchain technologies. Our mission is to bring the exchange of crypto assets to the new level. Loopex ICO team does everything to make trading on the platform as much comfortable, convenient, safe and inexpensive as possible.

Low Trading Fees

The trading commission for cryptocurrency exchange on the Loopex platform does not exceed 0.1%. By paying fees with the XLP token, users receive a 50% discount on execution of all trading transactions. If the user has 400 000 XLP and more on the Loopex account, he receives VIP status, which makes his trading free of charge.

Low withdrawal commissions

We have minimized fees for withdrawal of funds from the platform. Besides this, we do not charge for the withdrawal of cryptocurrencies with free of charge transaction processing networks.

Loopex ICO Security

Loopex ICO accounts’ funds are distributed between hot and cold wallets. Hot wallets hold 10% of all funds to provide users with the ability of quick withdrawal. The remaining 90% are distributed between a multitude of cold wallets that are disconnected from the network in nominal mode. They are alternately activated by independent and remotely located administrators only in cases of necessity.

Loopex ICO provides users with the opportunity to fully control devices and IP addresses from which they access their accounts. Also, security level can be enhanced by using various two factor authentication options.

Various options for Order Placement. Trade automation

The Loopex ICO exchange platform is equipped with various features giving users possibilities for placing different types of orders. We offer our clients the opportunity to trade with conventional Market Orders and Limit Orders, as well as more professional Stop Orders, Smart Orders and Trailing Stops. A rich arsenal of trading tools on the Loopex ICO platform allows users to make trading process as much automated as possible, which in turn increases opportunity for risk minimization and profit growth even in the absence of constant access to the exchange.

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information )
Join over 3.000 visitors who are receiving our newsletter and learn how to optimize your blog for search engines, find free traffic, and monetize your website.
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.