AI & blockchain platform to manage energy behaviour models. Hydrostandart.io ICO rating – not rated.
|Visit Hydrostandart.io ICO site
Active ICO : 15/11/19 – 15/05/20
About Hydrostandart.io ICO (token sale)
To introduce a new universal digital currency, both for internal and external financial calculations, and for direct interaction of digital and tangible assets. The main difference between the proposed currency from the existing, or ever existed – strict compliance with the physical quantity in the form of a certain amount of energy. The monetary unit on the basis of “Hydrogen money standard” will unite in itself two properties:
– energy as a physical quantity and a tool for providing, and money in the form of an information carrier. Due to what it will become an universal instrument of trade turnover. Such a monetary unit has the ability to be compared with the benchmark at any point of calculation, which will contribute to the sustainability and stability of the economic and financial systems, as well as provide reliable protection against risks, abuse, speculation and inflation. The cost of any product will acquire a reference price in the form of its own energy content and energy consumption for its production.
The hydrogen is ideally suitable for this role, it has the highest energy content per unit weight of 120.7 gigajoule/ton. Low molecular weight and high specific energy content of hydrogen have in this case a paramount importance. Due to these properties, hydrogen is an ideal mean of energy storage, transportation and transmission.
Te purpose of Hydrostandart.io ICO project:
● To create a decentralized ecosystem for direct interaction of any digital and tangible assets;
● To launch the operation of an open decentralized network of hubs for distributed storage of hydrogen energy with management based on artificial intelligence responsible for accounting for the issuance, reception and uniform distribution of the network;
● To create a Hydrostandart.io ICO system for maintaining the test network’s balance in the main issues of energy turnover: To whom? How much? At what price? For what purpose? From whom? How much? From what? At what price? List of links to other hubs and their meanings? Their current volume? Needs / Opportunities? Behavior?;
● To develop modules for recording, analysis and management of energy and energy exchange;
● To run modules for recording, analysis and management of data placed in open public form in Ethereum and web.
To spend ETN received from the purchasers of token hours only for the project’s purposes, it is planned to publish a smart contract for any expenditure with an assessment of hour energy consumption, making a deposit in Et, binding the address of the open result publication, the payment’s splitting and the auditor of a customer initiating the payment. The preliminary interface is published in the “Development” section.