Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming. Enjin Coin ICO rating – not rated.
|Visit Enjin Coin ICO site
Ended ICO : 03/10/17 – 29/11/17
About Enjin Coin ICO (token sale)
Enjin ICO is introducing Enjin Coin (“ENJ”), a new cryptocurrency (ERC-20 Token) and smart contract platform that gives game developers, content creators and gaming communities the required crypto-backed value and tools for implementing and managing virtual goods. The Enjin platform will have full support for these tokens in the next 6 months. Enjin will develop a powerful framework of open-source software development kits (SDKs), wallets, game plugins, virtual item management apps and a payment gateway platform.
Virtual Goods on the Blockchain
A decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership.
The first easy to use gaming cryptocurrency
Enjin Coin is the first cryptocurrency with an authentic purpose for online gamers. Earn and trade virtual goods in the most popular gaming community creation platform online.
SDKs for the Game Industry
Enjin Coin platform is made for the game industry. SDKs for multiple languages, wallets and payment platforms will be available and completely open-source.
A new gaming experience with real ownership & value
Online gamers can bring or trade their assets from game to game, community to community, growing their digital wallet with real value as they play.
A solution to Fraud & High Fees
For every legitimate virtual item purchase, 7.5 items are lost to fraud. Enjin Coin minted tokens will create trust and security with minimal transaction fees.
Enjin will develop tools that enable game publishers, game servers, and communities to manage virtual goods and in-game items across multiple platforms. Monetization using Enjin Coin will be a key focus with robust features and toolsets provided. Great benefits will be gained by utilizing a decentralized platform and the supporting frameworks.
Benefits for Communities
- Gamify your website and mobile community with custom Enjin Coins
- Increase user participation and contribution on forums and walls.
- Automate rewards and setup a variety of condition based triggers.
- Tie-in your community rewards with in-game goods on servers or games.
Benefits for Game Publishers / Content Creators
- Create new tokens to represent virtual currencies, game items, or privileges.
- Create and manage virtual goods programmatically or via an app.
- Create time limited or subscription based virtual goods.
- Mint non-fungible items or special edition items.
- Setup a virtual goods store.
- Run a decentralized payment gateway with no middle-man.
- Transparent transactions. Setup reports and commission systems.
- No fraud, chargebacks, or cancellations.
- Minimal fees for blockchain transactions and no commission fees.
- Open-source suite of APIs and SDKs for every popular platform and engine. ● Smart wallets that facilitate easy automatic payments from users.
- Easily setup a site and mobile community with full virtual goods integration.
Benefits for Gamers
- Buy & sell items with no risk of fraud.
- Trade between gaming items from different games using Bancor for liquidity
- Take your currency with you across any community or game and retain value.
- Own valuable currency and rare items that can never be taken away.
- Use Enjin’s marketplace and social network to find and trade game items.
- Earn Enjin coins playing games.
- Convert custom virtual goods directly back to Enjin Coins and retain value.
- Earn coins by participating in communities and posting on forums.
- Buy in-game items on thousands of game servers and games that support ENJ.
- Prove ownership of items by showing them off in website widgets.
Only 1 billion ENJ tokens will ever be created. The ENJ tokens are intended to be allocated as follows:
40% (400,000,000) to be sold by Enjin to pre sale purchasers pursuant to a Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (“SAFT”) offering or through Enjin Approved Affiliates.
40% (400,000,000) to be sold by Enjin to Crowdsale purchasers minus any bonuses applied in the pre-sale. The Enjin Coin pre-sale sold out in September 2017, and there are approximately 300,000,000 remaining tokens available for the public sale.
10% (100,000,000) reserved by the Company to incentivize community, beta testers, marketing and strategic partners.
10% (100,000,000) to be distributed by the Company to the Enjin Coin Team and Advisors
Founder & CEO at Enjin CoinCo-founder of Enjin. Visionary and creative director with 15 years of expertise in creative direction, project management, and UX design. Expert in concept & strategy development for large interactive applications, specializing in the video gaming industry.
Founder & CTO at Enjin CoinCo-founder of Enjin. Witek has overseen the technical engineering of Enjin for nearly a decade. He champions best-practices in software design, security and testing. Leading the Enjin Coin currency implementation and integration within the online gaming ecosystem.
Lead Mobile Engineer at Enjin CoinTechnical Lead in C#, Objective-C and Java. Vyacheslav directs the development of the Enjin Android and iOS app. Proven ability to create complex, and versatile enterprise level applications with optimal design and architectur