Ended ICO: Oct 15, 2017 – Oct 30, 2017
This ICO is not rated yet
|Web site LevelNet ICO|
|Whitepaper LevelNet ICO|
|Facebook LevelNet ICO|
|Twitter LevelNet ICO|
|No Github for LevelNet|
|No Linkedin LevelNet ICO|
|Telegram LevelNet ICO|
|No Slack for LevelNet|
|No analysis for LevelNet|
LevelNet ICO – The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform
LevelNet integrates virtually all existing anti-virus technologies into one simple, user-friendly application. This distributed system enables participants to share threat data globally and in real time, allowing for the entire system to become much smarter, much faster, than any single security cybersecurity provider can today.
LevelNet significantly boosts the capabilities of any user installed anti-virus programs. If a user does not have any security applications installed, LevelNet can take advantage of its distributed network platform and act as a self-standing application.
Today’s cybersecurity solutions are limited. As one of the main providers finds a threat, it will often take significant time for that knowledge to be distributed to the total system. New malware takes advantage of this window of time to infect the greatest number of devices. LevelNet’s creates an integrated, global, and immediately responsive system to stop more malware earlier than was heretofore possible.
LVL Token sales Details
- Holders of LVL tokens have a membership status that provides access to LevelNet services and software. LevelNet offers participants in the non-investment phase the following options:
- Business API and premium services. Participants exchange tokens for subscriptions to LevelNet services in case they have more tokens than the required amount. The possession of tokens in this required amount will significantly reduce the costs of a corporate plan.
- Lifelong use of the LevelNet application and any LevelNet services for ordinary users, without additional payment for premium features.
- Access to the “Buyback” and “Money Back Guarantee” funds, secured by a smart contract.
- The possibility of receiving an LVLS financial instrument upon a successful KYS / AML procedure (see Terms and Conditions).
CEO/Founder at LevelNetSecurity design & analyze
Security software architect
Multiple tech start-ups in US and RU EntrepreneurX2
at LevelNetNetworking & driver development Security software architect
at LevelNetSuccessful entrepreneur
MBA International operations
at LevelNetTax Law
Software engineer at LevelNetLinux System Developer
Osx system developer
Software engineer at LevelNetWindows low level developer
Security software architect
Software engineer at LevelNetWindows Low level developer
Authoring 0day exploits
Software engineer at LevelNetBinary hacker
Linux system developer
Software engineer at LevelNetSecurity researcher
Strong assembler developer
Software engineer at LevelNetSystem developer
Software engineer at LevelNetLinux system developer
Networking & drive dev
SEO and Traffic