Decentralized Cloud Gaming Platform. Playkey has spent 4 years on developing gaming technology that is already available in EMEA, Eastern US and CIS countries . Playkey.io ICO rating – not rated.
|Visit Playkey.io ICO site
Ended ICO : 01/11/17 – 30/11/17
About Playkey.io ICO (token sale)
Playkey, a leading cloud gaming provider, is contemplating an ICO with the intent of exponentially accelerating the pace of cloud gaming development through decentralization. The aim is to provide gamers with a reasonably-priced opportunity to play top rated games any me and anywhere, using any device connected to Internet, without having to purchase a high-end PC or console.
The revolution of cloud gaming has picked-up steam, but is still struggling through some obstacles, namely:
- the complicated process of game streaming so ware development;
- getting approval from game developers and publishers to use their game titles on cloud platforms;
- the high cost of hardware (professional GPUs, server equipment, data storage equipment, etc.).
Playkey is based on proven working technology. The team of 45 experienced R&D specialists, collaborate with leading game publishers including Ubiso , Bethesda and Wargaming. Playkey has a network of 120 Nvidia Grid powered servers based in London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Moscow, and is backed by a large European VC fund.
Playkey aims to create an ecosystem for cloud gaming and other use cases (“The Playkey Ecosystem”) featuring:
- Dozens of independent owners of powerful computers worldwide (“miners”) united within a community, and acting as cloud gaming service providers;
- A single universal ecosystem cryptocurrency – the PKT token – which will be issued via the ICO;
- Unified high standards of cloud gaming service (SLA) set in the form of a miner-gamer smart contract;
- A governing and community regulating body – Playkey Foundation, the issuer of the PKT token, responsible for service and ecosystem development.
All parties benefit from participating in the Playkey Ecosystem:
- Miners get an efficient option to utilize their computational capacities that is more efficient, more stable, and less risky than cryptocurrency mining;
- Gamers will be able to choose the best and closest server for playing;
- Game developers and publishers will expand their client base.