ICO listing: algo.land

algoland ico

The Algo.Land project has built a platform that facilitates trading in algos and holders of the PLM tokens are given power over the pool. . Algo Land ICO rating – not rated.

ICO Algo Land Visit Algo Land ICO site

Ended ICO : 01/11/17 – 10/12/17

ICO rating

web site Algo Land
web site Algo Land
web site Algo Land
web site Algo Land

About Algo Land ICO (token sale)

We facilitate participation in trading algos while giving  token holders the power over the pool. With the Ethereum smart contract we can decentralize the fund and govern the pool through voting. The available profitable trading algostrade the most liquid markets in the world: Forex and indices

Based on the Ethereum Blockchain it is possible to construct interesting contracts. The fixed rules and online execution of a smart contract are ideal for combining with algorithmic trading. Algorithmic trading or bot trading is the trading of securities and their derivatives through programmed rules. The smart contract enables the managing of a common account including risk managment and payout managment. The creation of our own token (the Plasmon) is the easiest way of reproducing profit participation. The cost of participation in bot trading is super low thanks to blockchain.
The contract doesn’t send money to brick&mortar businesses which causes complicated interfaces and the need for curators. Futhermore collecting assets to invest in other businesses is a heavily regulated activity that needs a license. Letting some bots run together is much easier, more entertaining and you will get results (hopefully profits) much faster, normally within days. The trades and the account can be observed live and online. The tokens can be sold anytime on a cryptocurrency exchange.

How algo.land ICO is financed

Of the Ethers that flow in during the Crowdfunding, 100% of it is your trading equity. 20% of all trading profits are deducted daily (profit fee) and the remaining 80% belongs to the participants of the pool. The 20% profit fees are used for programming and administration of the pool, the trading account, the trading program and the VPS were the trading  program is running.

The security of the funds

Unlike other projects, our funds are safe also after Crowdfunding. The broker account is in the hands of a Swiss lawyer www.schmid-recht.ch

Our broker is ASIC regulated and reputable FxOpen from Australia. Through myfxbook it is possible to monitor account balances in real time.
For Crowdfunding we credit funds in a multi-signature account and send them with confirmation of two escrows to the correct broker account.

So at any stage the administrators of algo.land are in control of the funds and everytime the amount of assets is published.