Real estate investments via Blockchain. Evareium ICO rating – not rated.
|Visit Evareium ICO site
PRE ICO Dates : 01/02/18 – 28/02/18
About Evareium ICO (token sale)
Evarei Management LLC, as lead advisor to EVM Blockchain Limited (the “Advocate”), will help orchestrate the formation of an investment entity in the Cayman Islands called Evarei MENA Real Estate Investments (the “Fund”, or “Evarei MENA Real Estate Investments”), an entity to be formed in the Cayman Islands to manage the Fund and a management company called Evarei Investment Management Ltd (“EIM”) to be formed by the Advocate’s owners to manage the Fund on behalf of investors.
Having consulted in the past with world-class law firms, the Advocate has replicated a fund structure adopted in an identical or similar fashion by many of the well over 10,000 private equity and similar funds registered in the Cayman Islands today.
Advocate is proposing to have issued up to 150,000,000 EVM tokens, the proceeds from which will be provided as a limited partner bloc interest into the Fund, via one central EVM trustee. Managing the Fund, EIM will specialize in making and managing investments (principally) in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and elsewhere in the United Arab Emirates and wider Arabian Gulf and potentially elsewhere with a particular orientation towards:
THE EVM TOKEN OFFERING SUMMARY
- Up to 150,000,000 EVM tokens are to be issued in three phases; firstly a private pre-ITO followed by the public pre-ITO and full ITO.
- The nominal (par) value of the EVM token is US$ 1:1 EVM (subject to bonuses, discounts and terms where applicable as described later in this document).
- EVM net proceeds collected (after fees) will be deployed into Evarei MENA Real Estate Investments (or similarly named/arranged entity) a private equity real estate investment vehicle to be established in the Cayman Islands or similar domicile (the “Fund”).
- Evarei Investment Management Ltd (the “Manager” of the Fund to be established in the Cayman Islands) will aim to manage and deploy the Fund into asset-backed and (ultimately) cash flow producing real estate assets in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and elsewhere in the UAE and the Arabian Gulf region, with the aim of growing cash flows by managing value post acquisition. This is not simply a vehicle set up to buy rent-yielding assets and pass through rent to token holders.
- 3- to 7-year expected time horizon for the Fund to invest and exit its first investments.
- 100% of net proceeds from the Fund accrue to the fund investors (minus offering fees, the Manager’s fees and carried interest as set out in this White Paper and the Information Memorandum).
- Plus: EVM’s sister token offering – EVT – planned for separate ITO launch in 2018 – is intended, through smart contract, to be a ‘currency’ being bought and sold to interface between the real estate portfolio EVM holds and the assets it then later transfers to a third planned, separate ITO token – EVM-REIT (or EVR) – and the goods and services that interact with such portfolio on a daily basis. It is intended that this three token strategy will create a compelling ecosystem model able to self-perpetuate EVM, EVT and EVR (as and when each are launched and realized) in a compelling and boundless manner.