SimpleChain ICO is a PoW main chain with flexible sub-chains. Different sub-chains can adopt different kinds of consensus and block data structure as needed, to support a variety of applications and use cases on blockchain. Sub-chains also support sharding to improve performance. This double-layered structure of one main chain and multiple sub-chains can fuel various applications while ensuring the consistency of the network.
SimpleChain ICO has been focused on Chinese community since mainnet beta launch. Now, we’re ready to expand and have more people learn about and benefit from Simple Chain.
General ICO Bounty Rules
1. Before you start, please
Join SimpleChain Telegram group:
Subscribe to SimpleChain Telegram News Channel:
All SimpleChain bounty program announcements will be released in our Telegram Group. If you have any questions about this campaign, feel free to ask in the group, admin will be very happy to help!Grin
Get your SIPC address:
1) Download SimpleNode (comes in English) at: www.simplechain.com
2) Follow the steps and create your SIPC wallet in SimpleNode
3) After the wallet is created, you’ll see your address on your SimpleNode homepage
2. SimpleChain ICO Bounty reserves the right to refuse any members without clear explanation.
3. Only one account per person is allowed. No multiple accounts or spamming.
4. SimpleChain ICO reserves the right to adjust or add rules any time during the campaign.
Twitter ICO Bounty Campaign
1. One retweet: 2 SIPC
One original tweet: 2 SIPC
Content of original tweets must be related to SimpleChain. Original tweets must tag @SimpleChain and add hashtags #Blockchain #PoW #SimpleChain
No more than 3 retweets and 1 original tweet per day.
You can only retweet or only send original tweets or do both!
2. Reward Cap: 20 SIPC per week
1. MUST follow SimpleChain ICO Twitter account.
2. You must have at least 100 followers in your Twitter account.
3. To apply for bounty, please create a new post on this thread.
4. After you finish the task for Week 1, please submit by creating a new post on this thread or filling in this form. You just need to do either one. We encourage you to submit reports here on this thread!
More info about SimpleChain ICO Bounty by this link