StepChain ICO Bounty Program
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Individuals may only participate with one account in any individual campaign. Those caught unfairly farming any campaign by spamming, botting or cheating the campaign with multiple accounts in any way whatsoever will be disqualified from participation in the program and may lose their prior awarded stakes.
2. We are focused on delivering a high-quality, and community-driven marketing effort with this program. The StepChain ICO Bounty Management team reserves the right to reject any applicant for any reason if they suspect they might produce negative or low-quality marketing for the project. (For example, accounts that regularly produce low-quality spam that regularly doesn’t foster engagement likely will be rejected).
3. Please ensure that you follow all the rules of any crypto community spaces and platforms you share content too. We cannot accept responsibility if you are banned from communities due to unknowingly breaking the rules of any such communities.
4. StepChain ICO Bounty Manager reserves the right to edit rules, tokens allocation, structure and bounty allocation at any time if necessary. Any such changes will be announced officially.
5. Individuals must apply to each campaign separately.
6. All works from Facebook & Twitter campaigns must be submitted on this thread and the provided submission form (both) respectively for approval of stakes. (if you do not follow this rule the stakes may not be counted).And for the rest campaign’s works, submit through the provided submission form separately for each campaign for approval.
7. Do not quote your previous reports. You must submit a new report each week. Also, do not edit any old reports as we will not check these.
8. Every participant must sign up using the proper form. Submission of reports without proper signup will result in no match within our counting application.
9. Stakes are calculated twice a month. Except for signature (that will be counted weekly and a random check will be made throughout the week.)
10. Check the ETH address you’re entering twice, any changes in later stages will not be accepted.
11. Any users who get their Bitcointalk/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc. account banned will lose ALL stakes. Please use your accounts responsibly.
12. By signing up for the StepChain ICO bounty, you accept these terms and conditions.
13. Every participant must need to join our official telegram.
14. Please post the campaigns you are signing up as a #ProofOfAuthentication in the thread.
15. The distribution of tokens will be at the end of the token sale (will be officially announced).
16. These are not the only rules to be followed but all separate individual rules for different campaigns are also mentioned below along with the campaigns. Make sure you read all the rules carefully.
Facebook StepChain ICO Bounty: (10%)
Tokens will be paid depending on friends/followers (at the start of the campaign only, no changes will be made later).
100-500 Followers/Friends: 2 stakes per like/share
501-2000 Followers/Friends: 4 stakes per like/share
2001-5000 Followers/Friends: 6 stakes per like/share
5001+ Followers/Friends: 10 stakes per like/share
Maximum 10 shares per week
Sharing any official posts older than 7 days will not be counted
Follow and like StepChain’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/StepChainapp
1. Participants must share and like StepChain’s ICO official posts.
2. Shares must have a link to StepChain’s website or Telegram group.
3. Use hashtags: #StepChain #STEP #Blockchain #cryptocurrency #healthylifestyle. YOU MUST INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR posts/shares, otherwise, they won’t be counted.
4. Accounts with fake friends/followers will be disqualified.
5. Please DO NOT post rubbish comments. It is neither necessary nor wanted.
6. If there are no new posts from StepChain ICO official Facebook page, kindly make a short post about StepChain ICO and use all of our official hashtags.
7. Less than 100 friends will not be accepted for this campaign.