The mission of TecraCoin ICO is to compose a research and investment holding, which will create conditions for the research and commercialization of future technologies. Currently, we are at an advanced stage of research on patented graphene technologies that radically change the desired properties of many technologies commonly used today, such as hydrophobicity, barrier properties, biocidal properties, thermal and electrical conductivity, and increase in sliding properties. We use our cryptocurrency TCR to make it happen, and distributed ledger to make investment more transparent and secure.
The bounty starts on April 22, 2019 and will last for a period of 3 months (12 weeks). A Total of 100,000 TCR will be distributed to successful participants in the bounty, distribution will occur within 3 weeks of the bounty ending, after the final stakes have been calculated.
Start Date: 22nd April, 2019
Provisional End Date: 14th July, 2019
TecraCoin ICO Token Pool
Tokens will be distributed to successful applicants of the Twitter, Signature, Content Creation, Telegram, Reddit and Translation bounties.
How do stakes work?
For the purposes of the TecraCoin ICO bounty, rewards are paid out in stakes, this means that the actual amount of coins you receive as a result of your participation directly relates to the number of stakes you earn. Stakes do not have a fixed value, instead, they represent a fraction of the reward pool.
At the end of each month, the total number of stakes distributed for each bounty section will be calculated, and this number will be divided into the coin allocation for that section to calculate the value of each stake.
For example, if a section has 10,000 TCR allocated, and there are 5,000 stakes earned by bounty hunters in that section in the last month, then 10,000 TCR / 5,000 stakes = 2 TCR per stake. You then multiply this number by the amount of stakes you received to calculate your rewards. E.g. If you earned 200 stakes, then you would earn 400 TCR in rewards for that month (200 stakes * 2 TCR = 400 TCR).
TecraCoin BOUNTY ALLOCATION
Twitter campaign: (11%)
Translation campaign: (15%)
Reddit campaign: (11%)
Telegram campaign: (11%)
Signature campaign: (25%)
Content Creation campaign: (25%)
TecraCoin BOUNTY GENERAL RULES
- All users must join the Bounty Support Group and TecraCoin Telegram Group. You must remain both groups until the end of the bounty to qualify for rewards. Note that all questions, queries, and support requests should be asked in the Bounty Support Group here
- You will need to create a TecraCoin ICO wallet to participate in the bounty, currently the TecraCoin ICO wallet is available on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- One account per person. Anybody caught farming the campaign, spamming, botting or cheating the campaign in any way will be rejected. We reserve the right to reject any applicant for any reason.
- Please ensure that the communities you promote TecraCoin ICO in allow such bounty activities. We cannot accept responsibility if you are banned from communities due to bounty activities.
The bounty managers reserve the right to edit rules, token allocation, structure and bounty allocation if necessary.
- The bounty managers reserve the right to reject any applicant for any reason if they suspect they might produce negative advertising for the project.
- All token allocations are discretional. This bounty is an offer to treat, not a guarantee you will receive tokens for your work. Only work of sufficient quality will qualify for stakes.
- Do not quote your previous reports. You must create a new report every week. Do not edit old reports as we will not check these.
- Users with DT-trust (red trust) are not allowed to participate in this campaign.
- Final stakes will be calculated at the end of the bounty. We will notify participants on Telegram when this is complete. You will have 5 days to raise any issues with these stakes, after which they will be locked in so that payment can be distributed in a timely fashion
- IMPORTANT: If applying to the Twitter, Signature, Telegram or Reddit bounty, you must also post your spreadsheet number in this thread to confirm your application, e.g. Confirming Twitter Application