Yearn Finance is a DeFi yield aggregator for lending platforms that rebalances for the highest yield during contract interaction. Yearn Finance does profit switching for lending providers, moving your funds between dydx, Aave, and Compound autonomously. Yearn Finance gives their solution a name as AMM (Automated Market Maker).
Also yEarn released a native governance token, YFI token, which is earned through liquidity money on a number of different pools. YFI is earned by staking proof of liquidity and is one of the only DeFi tokens which was launched with no premine and no initial DEX offering. More on the launch of YFI can be found here.
Yearn Finance is a suite of decentralized finance (DeFi) products focused on creating a simple way to generate high risk-adjusted returns for depositors of various assets via best-in-class lending protocols, liquidity pools, and community-made yield farming strategies on Ethereum.
yEarn offers an easy and intuitive way to enter various yield farming opportunities in a few clicks. The protocol is constantly adding innovative new pools that, while risky, are pushing composability to its limit to make the most out of what DeFi has to offer.
As a passive participant, depositing capital to one of yEarn’s vetted pools, like Curve’s Y pool, offers a novel way to yield farm with little to no overhead.
One of the more talked about yield farming strategies of the past year is YFI’s newly launched liquidity mining. At its core, users stake their proof of liquidity in any of the supported ygov.finance pools in exchange for YFI rewards. Each pool is capped at 10,000 YFI each until governance adjusts the inflation through onchain voting.
- Community-developed yield farming robots
- yVaults follow a unique strategy that are designed to maximize the yield of the deposited asset and minimize risk.
- Yield-aware dynamic money markets that serve as building blocks for yVaults
- Earn performs profit switching for lending providers, moving your funds between dydx, Aave, Compound autonomously.
- A tool that enables users to swap between various stablecoins and a basket of interest-bearing stablecoins (yTokens) or pools (yCRV)
- Save on gas fees by Zapping directly into or out of Curve pools from the base assets.
- yInsure pooled insurance provides coverage against financial loss for various smart contracts and product offerings underwritten by Nexus Mutual.